Sunday, June 27, 2010

Class of 2011 Senior Representative Program

Class of 2011 Senior Representative Program:

Regular digital senior sessions for the 2010-2011 school year will be $150 (2 hour session, unlimited wardrobe changes 25-30 images); however a senior representative for Captured by Mandie Newsom will receive their entire digital session for $125 (an initial $25 savings)! Senior reps will also receive 50 rep cards to pass out to other high school seniors, 1 8x10, 8 wallets (one pose) 2 5x7s, a cool Captured by Mandie Newsom t-shirt, and images watermarked and ready to upload to facebook/myspace/blogs. You'll also receive a 20% print discount on your print orders should your parents, grandparents, and family choose to purchase enlargements or professional quality prints from me. AND each representative will receive special recognition on my blog/website/fan page!

Here's What I Need (subject to change):
3 representatives from Columbia High School (at least one male and one female)
2 representatives from Columbia Academy (1 male and 1 female)
2 representatives from East Marion (1 male and 1 female)
2 representatives from West Marion (1 male and 1 female)
Those applying to be representatives of Captured, by Mandie Newsom must have a great style, be comfortable in front of the camera, attend one of the high schools within Columbia/Marion County, be a 2011 graduating senior, have a parent or legal guardian sign a model release form, be willing to tell other seniors about Captured by Mandie Newsom and share your senior portraits with other seniors, agree to EXCLUSIVELY represent Captured, by Mandie Newsom for their 2010-2011 senior school year, be willing to complete a short questionnaire to be reviewed by a panel selected by Mandie Newsom who will choose representatives for Captured, by Mandie Newsom.

Here's What You Do:
Contact me asap. I will email you a short questionnaire to be completed and turned in to me no later than August 1, 2010. All reps will be chosen and contacted in order to schedule consultations with reps and parents no later than August 30th.

Here's What You Get:
If you are chosen as a rep for Captured, by Mandie Newsom you will receive your rep cards within a few weeks of your session. Begin passing out your 50 rep cards immediately. The seniors you give the cards to DO NOT have to come from your school. However, in order for you to get credit, the referred senior MUST turn in your rep card on the date of their session. No card no credit. Each referred senior will get 8 wallets and 2 5x7s complimentary of me! I will keep track of the rep cards turned in and you will be awarded. That's right. Cold. Hard. Cash.

You will receive $5 per referral you send to me. Referrals end by May 15, 2011. I will tally the referrals and pay out your cash rewards by the end of May 2011. BUT THATS NOT ALL. The one who referred the most seniors to me will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card. 2nd place $50 Visa Gift Card and 3rd place $25 Visa Gift Card. This is IN ADDITION to the $5 for each referral. This could be A LOT of cash, seniors!

Spread the word, and let me start hearing from the class of 2011! I'm VERY much looking forward to working with you all this year! Also, I reserve to the right to make these rewards HIGHER should this rep thing exceed my expectations. Rewards will NOT be less than stated.

One More Thing:
I LOVE senior sessions! Even if you apply to be a rep and do not get chosen, you'll STILL receive 8 wallets, 2 5x7s, and images for facebook/myspace/blogs if you book your session with me. So, you really can't lose! This offer is valid to the FIRST 25 applicants! So hurry and get your name in to me!

Mandie Newsom (catch me on facebook)
mandienewsom@yahoo.com (email me)
601-447-2573 (text me or leave me a voicemail. include your name, number, and that you want to apply to be a rep)

**this does NOT mean I am not photographing seniors from surrounding areas, it's just that THIS program is for seniors from my home county. If you are from a surrounding county, please feel free to contact me for your senior session. You will still receive the 8 wallets (one pose) and 2 5x7s if you one of the first 25 out of county seniors to contact me this year! Will Travel!**

No comments:

Post a Comment