Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mississippi Senior Photographer

As many of you know, I was born and raised in Georiga.  I grew up within two hours of the scenic and historic Savannah, Georiga.  I spent a lot of time there during my 27 years in my home state.  My first praline, my love for antique shops, my obession with Paula Deen (I've really met the sons...BEFORE they were anybody), carriage rides, the Atlantic Ocean, ghost tours, and my wedding...all in Savannah Ga.  I've often said that if God should ever bless me with a daughter, this MIGHT just be her name.  Well, meet another Savannah.  She's just as beautiful as my favorite city.  Congratulations to you, Savannah!

Columbia High, Class of 2010

Be sure to leave comments for Savannah's blog post.  If 15 people comment, then she gets free prints!



4 comments:

  1. WOw mandie you did such a great job on her photos. my favorite photo is her in the purple shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with a beautiful subject. My favorite is the blue dress.

    ReplyDelete